Go RDI's!!!

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

Go RDI's!!!

Post by DoS Archive » Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:38 am

Date: 9/3/97 3:02 PM Pacific Standard Time

Ah fer one...an ah nha ah'm nha th onlah one tha feels this, am sick an freakin tired o th RDI's gettin harrassed ta extremes, havin jes read Daemon's post o a lil' while agos...it mades me sick..ta KICK an RDI???...ifn it weren' fer th RDI's ther wouldn' be annah duellin at all...so wha ifn th Q ends early??? ther is alwahs anothah night...peoples wunner why ther aren' enuff callers ta fill th needs o th duellin Community...this is why!!!??!!!...Countless times ah've witnessed th unabashed beratement o
th callahs...an it jes makes me soo dangz angry when ah see this happen...Hasn' annahones ever heards o th word Patience?? Is duellin so important tha common courtesy is misplaced an forgotten, treatin' RDI's as we woulds a horrid puntie??

This burns me up moren than annahones kin imagine...ah also nha tha ah'm nha th onlah one ta feel this way...

Go RDI's!!! One an All....ya do a grand job an don' lets annahones eveah tells ya differen....kiddin one thin...but disrespect anothah

Xy
DoS Archive
Archivist

Post by DoS Archive » Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:38 am

Date: 9/3/97 3:28 PM Pacific Standard Time
MsgId:

Here Here !!
I think, If your sayin wha' I think yer sayin Xy, I agree fully.

Someone whose name I willnae be mentionin' should be tellin Daemon ow sorraful *he* is for kickin him. If'n yew don't do it soon I am goin tae put yer name in the paper Yew no who ya are lad, I tole yew tha' Dae was steamed at yew but yew nerra listen tae me.!

To all the RDI's thanks for everything. I guess maybe another Saturday night off might be in order.
::grins and prays they know he's jokin::
DoS Archive
Archivist

Post by DoS Archive » Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:39 am

Date: 9/3/97 5:25 PM Pacific Standard Time
MsgId:

::looks up after reading Xy's post::

I wholeheartedly agree with you Xy!! The RDI's need to get our respect!! They do a great job, and if it wasn't for them, there wouldn't be the sport of DoS . Kicking an RDI is one of the best examples of lack of manners and respect I think I have ever witnessed. I saw the incident and couldn't believe my eyes. Such disrespect should be ToSsable!!!
GO RDI's!!!!

~~Sher~~
Friend to all RDI's
DoS Archive
Archivist

Date: 9/3/97 6:55 PM Pacific Standard Time

::sighs::

Even if I tried to kick an RDI... I'd prolly get beat up by Buffy. Anyways, the RDI's do do a great job around the arena. The key word in their contracts is *volunteer*. If anyone has a problem with an RDI... and would like to kick another, then by all means, come to me first, and I'll get Buffy to kick you! :P

~Phil
DoS Archive
Archivist

Date: 9/3/97 7:10 PM Pacific Standard Time

Wait, Phil, can I get Buffy to kick me *without* me havin' ta beat down an RDI first?

That ain't such a bad thing..

PS: This question's been buggin' me fer awhile: When I put bread in the toaster, where does the bread go? And where does the toast come from?

~Kayne
DoS Archive
Archivist

Post by DoS Archive » Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:40 am

Date: 9/3/97 9:10 PM Pacific Standard Time

::pokes Phil:: Have ya heard?? The Buffster signed up!!! ::Grins::

And I for one welcome the lass!!

Best of luck... Buffy.. :D
DoS Archive
Archivist

Post by DoS Archive » Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:40 am

Date: 9/4/97 2:57 PM Pacific Standard Time

Aye,
Best of luck to Buffy and all who wish to hazard the perilous life of an RDI. I for one would sign up as well, but I lack the realm residency requirements as yet ((due to a virus/security problem, I had to open a new acct..still waiting for the 6 month mark ::sigh::)).

Llenlleawc du Lake,
Knight of the Table, Prince of Eire,
King's Champion
DoS Archive
Archivist

Post by DoS Archive » Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:41 am

Date: 9/4/97 3:25 PM Pacific Standard Time

::Wonders how this went from a go, RDI! post to a go, Buffy! post, scribbles a note::

I for one, was impressed enough with the tenaciousness and patience of the RDIs to want to follow their example and serve the DoS in the best way I can think of. Thanks to all of ya who set such a great example, and still do. Go, RDIs!! If I finish classes, I'll be proud to be included in the names.
And I do have good legs. Nice and toned, ready to kick y'all in the seat of the pants if ya disrespect another RDI like Dae was disrespected... So watch it.

~Buffster
Grand Mistress of the DoS
::Tacks the title on 'cause she can::
DoS Archive
Archivist

Date: 9/4/97 9:12 PM Pacific Standard Time

All I can say is Thanks.

Phil, the incident is over and done. there is no need for an expose. I mean after all, this person did offer to go "15 or less" to see who was better. I think that ticked me more than the fact I was kicked. Anyway, you are all right, this person knows who they are, and how they have handled themselves with regards to this matter, well. . . says a lot about their desire to be respected.

Thanks again Xy. BTW, I believe my wife Khrysta can help you with your writting ability. I supposed that many didn't respond because they weren't sure wht you were trying to say

Daemon Satyriasis
F.E.S.o.R.
Grand Master of DoS

Oh Yeah. . . RDI type
DoS Archive
Archivist

Date: 9/5/97 7:10 AM Pacific Standard Time

::Smiles as she signs Xy up for her class~~~~~~ Grammer 101::