Challenge to the Overlord

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

Challenge to the Overlord

Post by DoS Archive » Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:34 am

Date: 10/4/97 4:30 PM Pacific Standard Time

Dueling Community,

As per my intent, my challenge to Overlord Dalamar Ar'Daumon comes at a time between two weeks and one month after his last challenge. This missive is to keep you informed of all the details you, no doubt, may wish to know. My reasons are well known so I will not repeat them and, with the end of the cycle, there will no doubt soon be a Tourney with a further grace period during which I may not challenge, which is why I issue challenge now,
though I have told the Overlord that I have no problem with his scheduling the date of the match close to the end of the two week period given for the challenge to be done with.

My peer wins:
Twenty-eighth of August: Defeat of Skyler Jackson Chamberland 5-0 in 5 rounds, called by Fish
Twenty-eighth of August: Defeat of Ulath Fici 5-1 in 6 rounds, called by Daemon Satyriasis
Twenty-eighth of August: Defeat of Drakewyn Alabaster 5-2 in 7 rounds, called by Daemon Satyriasis
Twenty-second of August: Defeat of Var Medici-Giovanni 5-2 in 8 rounds, called by Nolan Du Bois
Twenty-sixth of September: Defeat of Seraph 5-4 in 9 rounds, called by Alais 'd
Nitesong Sidhe
Twenty-fourth of July: Defeat of Rix Favre 5-1 in 10 rounds, called by Ellisa Morgan
Twenty-fourth of July: Defeat of Heath Duncan Connor MacCormack 5-3 in 11 rounds, called by Mathias DeWinter
Sixteenth of August: Defeat of Topaz Eludes 5.5-4 in 12 rounds, called by Alais 'd Nitesong Sidhe
Third of August: Defeat of Huma Dragonbane 5.5-4 in 13 rounds, called by Daemon Satyriasis
Tenth of August: Defeat of Jeffrey Oakenshield 6-4.5 in 14 rounds, called by Helix Girvin
Seventh of August: Defeat of Dexter Montoya 4.5-3 in 15 rounds, called by Daemon Satyriasis
Ninth of August: Defeat of Adonai Uziel 5-2 in 5 rounds, called by Alais 'd Nitesong Sidhe
Thirty-first of July: Defeat of Phil Kardinal 5-2 in 6 rounds, called by Ellisa Morgan
Tenth of August: Defeat of G'nort Dragoon 5-2 in 7 rounds, called by Daemon Satyriasis
Twenty-sixth of September: Defeat of Lupton est Lathadoscia 5-3 in 7 rounds, called by Alais 'd Nitesong Sidhe

Back-up wins:
Twenty-fourth of July: Defeat of Zaradda Eltorçh 5-4 in 12 rounds, called by Mimi Tremond
Fourth of August: Defeat of Daegarth Mithmellon 5-3 in 11 rounds, called by Nolan Du Bois
Twenty-second of August: Defeat of Beka Cavish 5-3.5 in 12 rounds, called by Daemon Satyriasis

Skill to us both, my friend. If nothing more, it will be an excellent match.

Nova Grey Shadow
DoS Archive
Archivist

Post by DoS Archive » Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:34 am

Date: 10/4/97 8:20 PM Pacific Standard Time

::eyes widen at Nova's unique peer win list::

That is the prettiest PW list I've ever seen, but that 5-0 loss is kind humilating...Nevertheless, good luck, Nova!

~Sky
DoS Archive
Archivist

Post by DoS Archive » Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:35 am

Date: 10/4/97 8:46 PM Pacific Standard Time

::notes the challenge, and having plenty of free time with his wife in Velcour, pens a response::
This should be interesting. Best of luck to you both.
-General Perrinis ALabaster
DoS Archive
Archivist

Post by DoS Archive » Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:35 am

Date: 10/4/97 9:50 PM Pacific Standard Time

Nova "Rookie" Grey Shadow,

I am flattered, and yet, at the same time annoyed, by your choice to include my upon your Peer Win listings. Nevertheless, I wish you exceedingly great skill in you endeavor, seeing as how you hold more of my respect than the Overlord ever will.

SeraphA warlord of the sport...::the missive signed in some sort of brickish red ink... or blood::