Dejection... (( Malefestra ))

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

Dejection... (( Malefestra ))

Post by DoF Archive » Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:23 am

Date: 10/22/1997 8:25 PM Central Standard Time

Male walked once again up to the boards, stopping once to read the current standings. A deep growl starting in his throat, he managed to supress the anger about the new opal rank, and especially mask his obvious distaste for it. "DoF was good before...why did they have to go and change it? A new rank? Blah..just more DoS..why dont we just let people challenge for the Diamond, and do away with the DQ?" he murmured to himself, chuckling softly at his 0-4 record in DQ's so far. "Nah...we can't do that can we? That'd be no fun at all," he muttered. "We coulda always kept it how it was." He emits a low chuckle at the myriad of thoughts swirling through his mind, engulfing his entire being. Suddenly the thought came to his mind. No more was he going to be Male the push-over. No longer would be Male the easy win. He would be known as a dueler who can duel with the best of them. He would be feared at the Fights, not just regarded as an easy win. Especially Imp, he thought. He always loves to pad his WoL with wins from him and other lower-ranked emeralds. Well...he wouldn't be an emerald no more. His plan suddenly made sense in his otherwise confused mind. "You better cherish that opal while you have it Imp, cos...," he grinned, "you might not have it for long..."
DoF Archive
Archivist

Re: Dejection... (( Malefestra ))

Post by DoF Archive » Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:24 am

Date: 10/22/1997 10:06 PM Central Standard Time

So it seems you're challenging me for my opal.......if that's so, I accept your challenge. ::laughs lightly::I've never tried to bag a bunch of WoL's from low ranked emeralds. I duel higher ranked emeralds almost all the time, except when it's not possible. Personally, I think the opal rank was a great idea. It greatly promotes emerald dueling. I'll meet you on Saturday during regular dueling hours for our challenge match. Be there, or
be doomed.....

Imp, bearer of Moonberyl,
former Diamond of the Duel of Fists.
DoF Archive
Archivist

Re: Dejection... (( Malefestra ))

Post by DoF Archive » Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:25 am

Date: 10/23/1997 11:43 AM Central Standard Time

Smiles and turns to Imp, muttering one phrase..
"I'll be there...then you'll* be doomed.."