Missing sap Gloves :: Diary Entry::

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

Missing sap Gloves :: Diary Entry::

Post by DoS Archive » Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:48 pm

Date: 09 Nov 1999 03:17:07 EST

I have to remember to take a trip down to the hall of heroes and talk with whichever of the serving boys was watching my sap gloves when they got stolen. I really can't remember what I was told supposedly happened to them and whatever it was seemed to cause an uproar in the DoS. I suppose I should put the rumors of what was actually stolen put to rest.

Even though the thief is of no consequence, I suppose I should make the attempt to locate him\her and make an example of them to the rest of the future thieves. If there's one thing I have respect for are the items of the departed from the Duels.

I'll talk to Gideon tomorrow and see if we can afford to hire a mage to Lore the room at or about the time the gloves were stolen to see who was responsible. Then, if the person is worth the effort (which I doubt), I can arrange a little "accident," possibly one with a lot of blood and broken bones.

Billy closes the diary and secures it in the rolltop desk. The incident is forgotten for now since other matters of more importance are pressing.