M.I.A.?

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

M.I.A.?

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:14 pm

Date: 5/25/1998 7:24 PM Central Daylight Time

When I first came to Rhydin there was a person who helped me out alot but i have not seen here around recently.Has anyone seen Dorae Rasta?And also, I have not been around as much in the past month or so because of teaching art classes in different cities, but does anyone know what happened to TagTeam Dof?How about the Cloned Catastrophies? I would think I could find Gilean13 and Tinderf00t around here somewhere, there are only three of us in the Cloned Cats and i can't seem to find the rest.If anyone knows about thier present placement or even if they need some help, let me know ...

Kahlil Cntrayst"Clone 17"
DoF Archive
Archivist

Re: M.I.A.?

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:14 pm

Date: 5/26/1998 1:36 AM Central Daylight Time

I don't know about Dorae or the others, but I do know what happened to TTDoF. Basically, due to outside circumstances ((RL issues)) among other things, Ian (TismanBRos) shut it down. There were very few people showing up each week, and it was just getting to be too much trouble for such a small return. Hope this helps.

"An optimist is someone without much life experience."Ryan Mercury
DoF Archive
Archivist

Re: M.I.A.?

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:15 pm

Date: 5/26/1998 7:07 PM Central Daylight Time

Dor is still around, I just can't be on as much as I would like lately... nice of you to notice her inattendance of late.

Dorae "The Dangerous" Rasta