Short goodbye to friends (Bane)

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

Short goodbye to friends (Bane)

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:25 pm

Date: 5/29/1998 1:23 AM Central Daylight Time

Friends of the Outback,I plan on going on a journey to try and find a friend of mine that I haven't seen in a while. I will be gone from Rhydin and the Outback for a short time. I hope to be back soon, and hopefully and prayerfully, my friend will come back with me. I just wanted to write a quick goodbye to everyone here to whom I have become friends with. I should to be back within a week or two, but if I don't then don't expect me back. Just in case I don't comeback, then I want everyone to know that I have had a great time here dueling with all of you, and I wish you all well.Stay wellBane
DoF Archive
Archivist

Re: Short goodbye to friends (Bane)

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:26 pm

Date: 5/29/1998 4:39 AM Central Daylight Time

Bane, Fair well, pal. Come back soon eh? Oh, do remember to bring me something back. In case you don't come back, well... its been fun.RolandRuby ManBaron of the 12thRankless Mage of the Isle
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:27 pm

Date: 5/29/1998 5:24 PM Central Daylight Time

Dont be too long Bane; your presence will be missed. Good luck on your journey.

~Fala man~

~Falablah Dalegate~

~Holder of Pathfinder~

~Resident of the Outback~
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:27 pm

Date: 5/30/1998 12:59 AM Central Daylight Time

::Reads the boards, pens a quick note:: Good luck Bane, watch your six. --Matt
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:28 pm

Date: 5/30/1998 3:23 AM Central Daylight Time

::Bane walks into the Outback late one night after hitting his farewell slump hard. He walks over to the boards and checks the notes written in reply to his goodbye note. Tears start welling again, but he holds them back. He speaks aloud::Bless you all.I will be back. I will. ::it seems almost as he is trying to convince himself of this::::he turns and walks back toward the door, climbing the stairs slowly. He turns back and takes another look around the Outback, his second home in Rhydin::You can count on that.::He walks out of the door and into Rhydin's cool night air. He walks home and gets a few more things ready as the time to leave draws nearer::
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:28 pm

Date: 5/31/1998 12:52 AM Central Daylight Time

She only rarely tacked messages or replies up on the wall in the Outback. This time was no different. Janella read Bane's note with a steadfast expression, then turned and strode out.Would she have wanted to go with him? No, she thought. No.The warrioress would see him upon his return, and that was all.
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:29 pm

Date: 6/2/1998 2:30 AM Central Daylight Time

::Bane walks into the Outback one more time before leaving. He walks up and takes one last look at the boards and looks around at the Outback. He hopes that he will make it back to Rhydin and the great friends he has made here. Walking around the Outback, he thinks about all the good times he's had in Rhydin and the Outback. He sits in the chair that he had staked out earlier when he came to the Outback regularly. Sitting therethinking about the dangers he faces ahead and what a risk he is taking. It doesn't matter to him though, he just wants to find his friend, Mruykiel. If Mruykiel no longer lives, then Bane has no volition to go on. He stands and walks out of the Outback and heads to his house gathering the few things he packed. After loading them on the horse he purchased from a very nice man in Rhydin, he mounts the horse and heads off, out of Rhydin..hisdestination: Haltirek.::