Tag Team DoF!!!!!

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

Tag Team DoF!!!!!

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:31 pm

Date: 5/28/1998 8:39 PM Central Daylight Time

::tacks the message up with a bright, neon pink tack to make sure that everyone can see his message::~~Dear DoF patronsThere have been many messages tacked up on this board pertaining to TTDoF. I myself only dueled once as a substitute on The Cloned Catastrophes and enjoyed every minute of it. I've heard that it has been closed down because of lack of participation. Well I'd like to get it started up again! If there is anyone out there who has any experience calling or running TTDoF I'd like to hear from you! I'd love to get TTDoF up and running again but I haveNO idea how!!! Please contact me if you have any information! Thanks!!!~~Harris D'Artainian~~~~Current Green Opal~~~~House of Asgard~~
DoF Archive
Archivist

Re: Tag Team DoF!!!!!

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:32 pm

Date: 5/29/1998 4:43 AM Central Daylight Time

Harris, Well atleast you've got a start. Never called a DoF match, barely know the full matrix, I'm around too much, and it would simply be fun, so if you need my help... well, you know where to find me. RolandRuby ManBaron of the 12thRankless Mage of the Isle
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:33 pm

Date: 5/30/1998 6:03 PM Central Daylight Time

::tacks a note up the board::Harris- Unsure of where to find you so read this here......will help in reforming the TTDoF all that I can, I love the Outback and will help to promote it in anyway I can!Look me up if ye need my helpDjef Morhgun of the Clan Morhgun
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:35 pm

Date: 5/31/1998 12:08 AM Central Daylight Time

I'm Up for it! and hopfully my traveling and teaching will still alow me to gets some tag team dueling going if we can find the heart and energy to restart this thing!

Kahlil Cntrayst"Clone 17"
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:35 pm

Date: 6/6/1998 2:50 AM Central Daylight Time

Gentlemen, Might I off the services of the Duely Noted. We are a widely read news periodical covering all three dueling forums and would gladly run an article describing and promoting your TTDoFIf interested, contact MPolanski , Editor in Chief of the Duely Noted.Or just talk to MoneyBlade there and he can plead your case.Regards Seamus Mac DonnaughOwner Proprieter Duely Noted.Baron of the First Ring of the Duel of Swords