Declaration..Once again

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

Declaration..Once again

Post by DoS Archive » Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:41 pm

Date: 15 Sep 2000 22:04:07 EDT

To the Community,

This tis the message sent to all barons, the Keeper of the Standings and the Arena Supervisor. A copy shall be placed upon the cork for all to read.
This missive twill address a few situations that have arisen. One the first, I twould wish to have knowledge of why my declaration twas nae taken to heart by the Keeper of the Standing? I twill guess that she can read the report given to her by the Dueling Official that didst officiate the Overlord Challenge. If I had wished, at that moment, to write a dozen letters after the alignments twere declared, I twould have nae made the
simple declaration at that time. Twould seem that someone wished for myself to waste ink and parchment.
Once again I shall make the statement or perhaps twist the words of the statement as tis become the precedent of this area.
The lady Morgan and the lord Lucian are banished to the alignment of Renegade. As shall be any other barons yet to declare that may have it to declare Loyal. That shall as well apply to any who fail to declare their alignment within the required time limit.
Hopefully I shall nae have to express my desire in the future, for I am sure that my intentions have been made common knowledge.

With all sincerity,
Daegarth Mithmellon~
Fourty-First Overlord of the Duel of Swords