Buried

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

Buried

Post by DoS Archive » Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:04 am

Date: 15 Oct 2000 03:54:45 EDT

Eyeing the pile of paperwork on her desk that refused to shrink no matter how much she worked at it, Turienal growled. Maybe, just maybe, I should burn it all, she mused. As tempting as the thought was, however, responsibility won out, and she grabbed another sheet off the pile.

And frowned.

I thought I posted these! The elf's eyes slowly widened in dismay as she read over standings more than two weeks old. A frantic shuffle through the pile revealed the most current standings, also unposted. And hadn't she sent the verification for Cas's challenge? Apparently not, as she was staring at the draft with an attached note, "Copy and send to BC." A rapid shuffle through the papers revealed the Warlord Rankings, ready to be
placed on the cork.

Groaning, she closed her eyes. A "thunk, thunk" sound could be heard down the hall as she banged her head repeatedly on her desk.

((IC way of saying dropped the ball on this. Meant to post this stuff on the MB, but we all know which road is paved with good intentions. Posts will be following, and my apologies to all.))