Team Tournament participants

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

Team Tournament participants

Post by DoS Archive » Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:39 pm

Date: 09 Jul 2001 03:10:04 EDT

I, Cassius Gaius Maximius, am most proud to present the 2nd DoS Tag Team Tournament. The tournament that took place last year was a breath of fresh air and a stroke of creative originality, and quite simply, I felt it would be a shame if it only happened once in the history of the Duel of Swords.

The prizes are temporary holdings of the 10th Baronial Ring(presently held by myself), the 3rd Baronial Ring(presently held by Unagi Miyamoto), and the 12th Baronial Ring(presently held by Ellisa Morgan) for two week periods. I cannot speak for Baron Miyamoto and Baroness Morgan, but I am willing to grant my vote on the Council to the temporary Baron of the 10th during this time period. The tournament will be single-elimination format, and will
consist of 12 teams consisting of 2 duelists each-a total of 24 duelists. All ranks are welcome to participate, with the exception of titled rankholders(Barons and the Overlord). It will commence on Monday, June 9, 2001, at 9 RST).

The 12 teams entered are:

1) Gunthar O'Dwyer(Warlord) and Lucian(Warlord)

2) Tropher Gopher(Commoner) and Gnort Dragoon Talanador(Warlord)

3) Face Loran(Grand Master) and Tim(Master at Arms)

4) Alexis Blue(Warlady) and Elijah Basia Uhr(Warlord)

5) Drey Der'est Sanchez Starke(Warlord) and Tony(Warlord)

6) Anubis Karos(Warlord) and Adm. Ramsus "Tidewater" Llegron(Warlord)

7)Argus Braden(Swordsman) seeks partner to replace Chaos de Rothrura

8) Huma Demonblade(Commoner) and Taree(Master at Arms)

9) Dalila(Warlady) and Sir Robert(Warlord)

10) Xerzes Helmut Maureen(Grand Master) and Harris D'Artanian(Commoner)

11) Charlie Jericho(Commoner) and Hunter Mano Calisto(Commoner)

12) Robert Thorington(Master at Arms) and M Mulvetor(Commoner)

Waiting in the wings is Jared Evermire(Commoner), Xeric Mues(Warlord), Ace(Commoner) and Sgt. Lorance Sneggle(Warlord). I encourage these individuals to contact Argus Braden about a partner, and also, to show up. Attendance will not be perfect and I will allow last minute fill-ins, so long as the duelist who needs a partner finds the replacement acceptable. Should an entire team not show up, the team of Ace and Xeric will fill their slot.

The rules are almost the same as last year's tournament, with some minor changes. These rules, and the changes, will follow very shortly.

Good luck, and let skill and teamwork prove the victor.

Cassius Gaius Maximius

Writing his own thinly veiled threats since 19 B.C.E.