Challenge issued

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

Challenge issued

Post by DoS Archive » Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:25 pm

Date: 11/5/02 11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time
Message-id: <20021106023000.10798.00004466@mb-mq.aol.com>))

To whom it may concern,

I, Hayashibara Aya, have issued challenge of battle to the Baron of the Eighth Title, Nova Grey Shadow.

He and I are in talks for times and dates of the battle, and upon verification, it shall be announced to all when we have set the match date.

Arigatou.

A.H.
DoS Archive
Archivist

Post by DoS Archive » Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:26 pm

Date: 09 Nov 2002 00:45:46 EST

To the armed community,

I have challenged Nova Grey Shadow for his title of Baron of the Eighth, and he has agreed.

The Keeper of Standings has verified my credentials and agreed that there is no reason for the challenge to not commence.

The Baron and I have agreed to Tuesday, the 12th, for our match to take place. At the tentative hour of 10 pm, by the Eastern.

So far, Nycholas DeGrylington, forgive me if I have miswritten your name, has agreed to call this bout, but has also stated he does not wish to take from any other official should they wish to watch over our battle.

If no other decides to take this match, it will begin the evening I have stated, and be a Best of Three contest.

I encourage all to show and watch this match. At the very least it should be a contest of skill and courage.

Aya Hayashibara.