Warlords Tournament

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

Warlords Tournament

Post by DoS Archive » Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:00 pm

Date: 09 Feb 2003 23:56:24 EST

Ladies, Gentlemen and Creatures of Rhydin,

It's time once again fer the Warlords Tournament. The tourney is scheduled fer the 2nd and 3rd o' March. This leaves 21 days till start, my apologies fer the delay o' the post. Cut off time fer entrants is the start o' the tourney or until the roster is full. The end of the cycle Warlord ranks will be used fer seatin ta the roster. The tourney will begin at 9 bells in the eve. Please try ta be there in a timely fashion. Ifn yer placed with an opponent who nae shows then ya shall duel the first available duelist that qualifies. Ranks may or may nae be used at this point fer pairin's.

This will be a double-elim style tournament with the Overlord's duel ta be awarded as the prize. The place shall be the Basement Annex.

There are 20 slots available with 10 ta standby. Upon registration ya will be informed by missive yer placement and added ta the correct roster..(seat/standby)

Eligibility is Warlord Rank. At time of registration ifn ya are nae a Warlord ya may gain placement on the Standby list fer possible placement ifn ya think yer rank will increase afore the cutoff ta Warlord and there is a seat available on the WL Roster. Warlord entrants shall gain placement in the order they apply on the WL Roster and shall have precedence over other entrants. When the roster fills, the standby list will be used in order of application with Warlord's having priorities over non Warlord's placed on that list. The standin's and the WL ranks ta be used will be of the week prior as they are posted, by the 2nd they should be on ta the cork.

The rosters are nae graven in stone and are apt ta change at ana given moment per participants actions or requests.

Please send all requests fer entrance and ana questions ta HOST Game Poison. Upon receipt of yer request ya will receive a notice from me. Ifn ya post yer entrance here I may nae see it..remember that yer time stamps upon my reading them are yer time of entry.

If ya are a returnin Warlord comin from retirement and desire to duel in the Tourney, ya must have the Standins Keeper notify me of yer return ta rank. Due to the shorter notice the one duel prerequisite 'as been waived.

Altara d Poison
(HOST Game Poison)