Moving on

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

Moving on

Post by DoS Archive » Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:44 pm

Date: 18 Mar 2003 18:39:42 EST

My dear friends,
The time has come for me to journey to new lands. The Dark One has become more active in lands far from here and it is my duty to go. I will miss many of you terribly, but it is a burden on my soul that I welcome, for if I had never met you, had never grown to love so many of you, there would be so much missing in my life. You have made these lands a home for me. The little nymph who stole my heart, the little weasel that stole my purse, that noble lady Siera Red, both lady and warrior, and so many others that will remain a part of me forever. It has never been this hard, nor this painful, to move on for me before. There is something special here and I shall miss it. Cherish this land, protect it. There is a rich history to this land. Many noble warriors have shed their blood that the land remain as it is.
There is still a short time before I must depart and I am hoping to have a gathering soon so that those who wish may join in celebrating the wonder of this land. I will leave word later once I know when the gathering will take place.
Farewell my friends, and yes, I'm taking my bottle of Benden White with me!

MeMonk

Second Overlord of the Duel of Swords

Druid of The Grove

Guardian of Ancient Times

Protector of The Weasel