Results of the Challenge for the Fifth

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

Results of the Challenge for the Fifth

Post by DoS Archive » Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:38 pm

Date: 23 Sep 2003 22:22:38 EDT

Challenge for the Fifth

I was, again, honored to officiate another Challenge for a Baronial Ring. This time I witnessed the challenge between Warlord Cassius Maximus and Baroness Shakira.

Cassius dueled under his Banner: The double-headed eagle clutching a bundle of arrows; surrounded by a wreath of olives with the Roman letters S P Q R inscribed in Gold. Cassius named the Orc, Jake Thrash as his Second and unfortunately, his Lady of Honor did not receive the missive in time in order to attend.

Shakira dueled alone.

The Challenge was a one-shot, winner take all event. Shakira did make Cas promise that if he lost; he could not cross her path again. Cas, on the other hand, said that if she lost...she could still bug him.

After all posturing was done, the duel began.

Shakira claimed most of the duel as hers, coming off strong in the first round...she pretty much handled it from there with Cas scoring his only point in the 4th round. When all was said and done, Shakira retained her Ring in the second defense of her tenure.

Shakira wanted me to let the Overlord Chris Graziano know that she was coming after him next. I told her that it wasn't my place to tell anybody...anything.

Nicholas Overton Tyme

((as follows:

Cas Shakira
1. FDU - TH
2. SL - LC
3. FDU - TH
4. HC - FCP
5. LC - TH
6. HC - HC
7. FCP - FSS

CatShakira def Cassius Maxim, 5-1 in 7 rounds))