Dear Diary

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

Dear Diary

Post by DoS Archive » Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:56 pm

Date: 19 Oct 2003 23:20:23 EDT

Dear Diary,

Listen...do you hear that, it's the suspicious sound of a woman calling to go home. It haunts me in my dreams and I can recognize the voice but I am unsure of who it is...Diary..what should I do?

I made some peace today Diary...I actually changed my alignment to the Overlord. Yeah, I had declared myself renegade, but that's only cause Max is a punk. I actually kinda like the guy and he has is work cut out for him...not that my changing to Loyal is gonna make much of a difference, he still has 10 Barons out for his head..can you believe that? Ten Barons...it kinda makes you wonder what he's done...better yet...it makes ya wonder what he hasn't done.

It's like that time when we were in the old house...you remember that, don't ya Diary...it was huge, with all it's flowing columns...the marbled floors, I can picture it like it was yesterday. The standard was flying proud..Diary..whatever happened..I still feel the shivers in my bones as I think what happened on that fateful day...but, back to..you know...why was our sigil a silver Hour Glass...and better yet, why did they put it on a field of black...I dunno...it must have been Grandfather's idea...after all, it was his house for a long time...it was to be mine....but if the seer had only been wrong. I never knew why Father brought her to the house anyway...what with her scary, eyes and vague expression...I knew she was a charlatan when I seen her....or so I thought..

Ah...well...the past is the past, I shall go for now, Diary...but the voice...it still calls.