Results of the Challenge for the Third

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

Post by DoS Archive » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:07 am

Date: 25 Feb 2004 01:01:44 EST

I've been a busy Imp!! But the Imp will be where there's blood, guts and gore!!

Shakira granted Anubis Karos the right to challenge any Baron without intercessions or tests. Anubis picked Ticallion, Baron of the Third. You are supposed to be awed by this historic moment. ::looks awed::

Anubis' second was the Overlady Shakira, his Lady of Honor was Dawn Shadowsbane-Karos. Ticallion's second was the whole freaking Wrecking Crew. His Lady of Honor was the beautiful, enchanting, lovely, Kaja Adair who showed up fashionably late to show off her good looks. ::drools::

The Baron chose the best of three format and then the bleeding started!

The first duel went like this: Anubis sprung two attacks on Ticallion that he couldn't defend. Ticallion gave him some sugah and Anubis took half back. Ticallion pressed for another point but Anubis took it right back. It's round eight, the score is 3.5-2.5 in favor of Anubis. Anubis moves in for the kill with two more unanswered attacks! Anubis wins the first match, 5.5-2.5 after 10 rounds.

The second duel didn't start well for Ticallion. Anubis was already ahead by three points after the fifth round. Exhaustion seemed to take a hold of both duelists and on round 10 we finally saw some action again! Ticallion looked like he was doing a comeback, but it was too late and couldn't stop Anubis from winning the second match 5-2.5 after 13 rounds.

These were Anubis's words after winning the ring: I'd like to dedicate my successful Darelir in the second duel to pretty boy Xenograg.

Ticallion gave me the ring! Woohooo!! But Anubis asked for it and I had to give it to him. Anubis declared himself loyal to the Overlord and was seen leaving the Arena in the company of Lord Arithon and the Overlord Shakira for a private celebration.

Play by play

Duel 1:
Anubis Ticallion
1. TH HC
2. LC FDK
3. FSS HC
4. FCP FCP
5. LP TH
6. TH FCP
7. LC FDK
8. TH SS
9. FLP HC