Challenge of the 4th Results

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

Post by DoS Archive » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:19 am

Date: 04 Mar 2004 12:04:45 EST

Blood! Guts! Gore!!! There's never enough of that! ::cackles madly:: ooops! I did it again! I wuzz thurr!!! Witnessing yet another challenge! This time Warlord Xeric challenged the Baron Bode for the 4th.

Bode's Lady of Honor was the lovely Maria Graziano. He dueled under the colors of the Wrecking Crew and his second was Kheldar and ... well... whoever was here from the crew. Xeric's Lady of honor was Topaz, who couldn't be there, and his second was Lorance.

This challenge was set to a single duel, winner takes all! The match started with Bode scoring the first point by avoiding Xeric's surprise attack. Xeric then tied the score by giving Bode a good whack! Things slowed down a little as they were still trying to figure out each other. Then Xeric took the lead by scoring two more bloody points! Bode replied by tying the score again with two more points of his own! But his comeback was short-lived as Xeric scored two final consecutive points to get the bloody win! Defeating Bode 5 to 3 in 10 rounds.

I was given the ring, only to have to give it to Xeric. feh!* Xeric declared himself loyal to the Overlord.

All hail Xeric, the new Baron of the 4th!

*Note to Christopher: I want my own freaking ring!

Bode BoJangles XEricM
1. FSS TH
2. FDK LC
3. SH FSS
4. HC HC
5. SL TH
6. FDK LC
7. HC FSS
8. FSS FCP
9. TH FLP
10. FCP HC