Methous's Test

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

Methous's Test

Post by DoS Archive » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:34 am

Date: 16 Mar 2004 17:41:51 EST

My apologies for the lateness of this notice.

As is fairly well known by now, I was elected by the Baronial Council months ago to champion them in Methous's test. For those who aren't aware, Methous is presently banned from seeking titled rank or collecting peer wins, due to his physical destruction of the Eighth Ring in the summer of 1999. This ruling was passed down by Goldendust Evermeadow. However, at the end of the cycle, Methous was allowed to come before the Council and request that they appoint a champion to face him. If he won, the ban was lifted. If he lost, the ban remained in place another cycle, at the end of which he could request the test again. It has remained in effect for all these years because for most of these years, Methous left the duels, after losing one such test to Jesse Troyan. When he returned last year, the question of the test came up.

The Council overwhelmingly decided that the ban was still a valid issue, and should stand. They elected myself as champion. Then, Methous disapepared again. Recently, he has returned again, and has requested the test. The Council quickly decided that I was still the elected champion.

So, Methous will recieve his first test since 2000 tonight, in the Arena, at 8 by Rhydin's clock(EST). I would prefer that the Imp officiate. My Second will be G'nort Dragoon Talanador, and my Lady of Honor will be Galicia Rinaldi.

Good luck, Methous.

Cassius Gaius Maximius
DoS Archive
Archivist

Post by DoS Archive » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:34 am

Date: 16 Mar 2004 19:06:45 EST

::will keep in mind to stomp all over Cass when he gets there::

I'll be there. ::toothy grin::