An Accomplishment

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

An Accomplishment

Post by DoF Archive » Sat May 15, 2004 9:46 pm

Date: 1/28/2000 9:39 PM Central Daylight Time

I have created this writting on the door of the Outback for one solitary purpose...to signify that dreams can come true. I, John Andrew, walked into the Outback as any other man, women, or creature and sat on the bar stool which many other combatents have sat down after a joyous victory or a devastating loss. During my times at the Outback I have felt both occasions. Each time I gaze up at the wall hovering the bar wall and dream....dream of
maybe coming close to some power in the Grand Outback. With many victories and failures...I have obtained some significance. As I write this post on the everlasting walls of the Outback, I write with a sence of accomplishment. I not only signify the recognition of the status of Ruby but, I recognize that being in the Outback can be a rewarding experience.
If it were not for Andrew, the current Emerald holder, I would have not felt defeat. If it were not for Charity, I would have not felt compassion. But most of all, I give my upmost respect to the referees who call matches, organize rings, and aid the fighters. If it weren't for these fine people, where would a person be called a diamond or a ruby? It makes the fighters and I feel accomplishments such as how I feel with this ruby on my belt. I want to thank everyone for great dueling and wish to see many more
butts fall on the matt....

hopefully not mine! Thank you!

John Andrew ((BigTSB301))
Proud Ruby