Date: 7/27/2000 2:24 PM Central Daylight Time

Nakatomi Consolidated Bank & Trust
666 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10019

Wallace Danziger
Senior Investment Banker

July 28, 2000

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Outback,

In light of the extraordinary opportunity that the Outback represents for Nakatomi CB&T, it would appear that several directors have taken a personal interest in expediting the application for membership that was filed on the 24th. I fully expect that we shall open for trading ahead of schedule, and look forward to seeing the first listings perform.

Let me share with you the mechanism by which individuals may invest:

Each duelist who applies for an account with Nakatomi CB&T may invest up to 1,000 gold crowns ($100,000.00 in my native currency). These funds must be delivered to me personally, and I shall immediately issue a receipt and transmit the funds to Nakatomi CB&T's vault via the kindly volunteered "gating" mechanism that has been provided.

You may buy, sell, sell short, buy to cover, and of course use margin to leverage your capital.

I look forward to receiving your applications over the days to come... Please do apply early, so that you may participate in trading from day 1.

Should you have any questions or comments whatsoever, I strongly encourage you to address them to me personally.

Yours in service,

Wallace Danziger

Wallace Danziger
Senior Investment Banker

cc: Jesse Troyan
DoF Archive
Archivist

Re: Outback Exchange

Post by DoF Archive » Sun May 16, 2004 5:41 pm

Date: 7/28/2000 10:45 AM Central Daylight Time

Nakatomi Consolidated Bank & Trust
666 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10019

Wallace Danziger
Senior Investment Banker

July 28, 2000

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Outback,

It is my distinct pleasure to inform you that trading shall commence one week earlier than anticipated: this Monday, August 1, 2000. I shall be in the Outback Sunday evening to collect last-minute applications and deposits, and to answer any questions you may have.

I should tell you that we have already oversubscribed the syndications of TROY, GOLD, DRGN, DUST and -- my personal favorite -- the BTCH.

I look forward to meeting you all in person, and starting a very profitable relationship!

Yours in service,

Wallace Danziger

Wallace Danziger
Senior Investment Banker

cc: Jesse Troyan