IG Rumor

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

IG Rumor

Post by DoF Archive » Sun May 16, 2004 11:55 pm

Date: 6/20/2001 1:43 PM Central Daylight Time

>>There are rumors of Cory coming back into this war, can he tip the balanced scales? And, perhaps oddest of all.... has anyone seen Angel??>>

Yeah, by now you've heard the rumors. Let me start off by sayin' I've seen Angel..but she doesn't look like she'll be fighting for a while. I don't know what happened but she looks roughed up. Now on to the rumor part, I'm back. Yup, ya readin' this right folks. The guys are slacking, the girls are catching up and Shawn's still ugly as ever. But I'm not back to help the guys, hell naw. I'm here for Ria. She thinks she's all tough and macho since she
got married to C-dawg. She ain't and I'm gonna prove it. Right now she's 4-0, I'm still 5-0.
Listen up Ria, here's my idea. Battle of the undefeated. You an' me sister. During the final week of the Intergender War, even if the winner of the IGW is already decided (And the guys better win!) Ria an' I are gonna fight for dominance. That means you gotta stay undefeated Ria. I'll be waiting for ya.
All you other folks can come an' watch too, Ria an' I will set up a date. It will be sometime during the final week of the IGW. Com'on out an' watch Ria crumble.

Cory Havoick
[Baron of the Seventh]
][Mage][
[]Emerald[]
The second half of the Two Man Wreckin' Crew.
"We ain't your neighborhood garbage men."
DoF Archive
Archivist

Re: IG Rumor

Post by DoF Archive » Sun May 16, 2004 11:56 pm

Date: 6/21/2001 3:55 PM Central Daylight Time

Bring it on, Cor.

Ria