TagTeam DoF...week of 1-1-98

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

TagTeam DoF...week of 1-1-98

Post by DoF Archive » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:30 pm

Date: 1/2/1998 2:02 AM Central Standard Time

From the Desk of the Deputy ComishTag Team DoF, week of 1-1-98Let me start off by wishing all our teams in TT a very Happy New Year!We have two new teams joining us this week, let me introduce them to you....We have a three bodied team, the Cloned Catastrophes. The folks starring for this team that left the night with 1 win and 2 losses are: Clone, Tinder and Gilean.The second team to join us is Luna Sea. This is a two body team starring Banda and Perci. They only fought one match but go out for the night with one win.Lets see the highlights for the three matches fought:Match number one was fought by the Black Knights, Jen and Ryan versus the Cloned Cat's, Clone and Gilean; who was at this time a substitute. This match was uneventful and the BK's took it in 11 rounds with a score of 6-5. The caller for this match was Jake.Match number two was fought by my team, the Glass Snakes against the Cloned Cat's. Goon and I made short order of the CC's, completing the match in 5 rounds with a score of 5-3. And Jake called this match as well.The last match of the night was against the two new teams, Luna Sea and CC's. This match went to 11 rounds. The CC's had started out in the lead, but the LS's showed them how quickly a lead can sink down. By the tenth round we were experiencing Sudden Time Warp and a mirror flurry of action happened in the 10th and 11th rounds! In round ten, Tinder had been up to bat and started off with a snapkick to the sweeping Banda, which put both teams at4-4 all. I guess Banda admired that snapkick and Tinder must have been looking for a different move, for they reversed the roles of round 10, which gave the LS's the point and win! I called this match myself.And thats the news from TT DoF for this week. I will be seeing you all again, same night different date next week.Dorae

Dorae "The Dangerous" Rasta
DoF Archive
Archivist

Re: TagTeam DoF...week of 1-1-98

Post by DoF Archive » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:31 pm

Date: 1/2/1998 11:47 PM Central Standard Time

From the desk of the Deputy CommishPrint error in the paragraph concerning the first match against BK's and CC's. Win went to CC's, that was there one win for the night.My apologies to the two teams for this slight error.Dorae

Dorae "The Dangerous" Rasta