::posted sign:: For Sale: Rare Gnort Tooth! L@@K!

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

::posted sign:: For Sale: Rare Gnort Tooth! L@@K!

Post by DoF Archive » Mon May 17, 2004 12:41 am

Date: 7/11/2001 12:09 AM Central Daylight Time

Yes, folks, that's right! You can get your very own piece of Gnort in this once-in-a-lifetime offer. This mint-condition tooth has been polished to perfection, white as a sunny day's cloud.

::a snapshot follows of the gleaming white tooth in a little baggie::

There's only one of these, so be sure to place all bets soon!

And if you do have the winning bid, you get your choice of the tooth imbedded in a necklace, bracelet, ring, or simply by itself!

Don't wait, write your name and bid on a scrap of paper, and your preference to be updated on the bidding so far or not and (( Insert clever roleplay term for sending the above information to edible14@aol.com under subject title "Tooth Bid" or something similar. Just put your RP name and your bid (in gold) in the eMail. If you want to be notified on the leading bid, say so in the eMail. The bid will last either
until Friday or Sunday, depending on when I have time to update. And no ridiculous offers, please, unless it gets to be higher than I expect it to go. ^_^ )).

And the bidding starts at 50 gold, with minimum increments at five gold.

Good luck, and may the best bidder win!

P.S. - For the safety of those involved, use of the tooth in any magical rites is prohibited, and has been nullifed to protect against enchantment of any sort.

I'm a lazy boy, there's no doubt about it

Might take a miracle to get me started

+E.d.i.b.l.e+

I'm a miracle, there's no doubt about it

Might take a lazy girl to get me started
DoF Archive
Archivist

Re: ::posted sign:: For Sale: Rare Gnort Tooth! L@@K!

Post by DoF Archive » Mon May 17, 2004 12:42 am

Date: 7/13/2001 4:08 PM Central Daylight Time

::Reading the add for the tooth, she wondered what brave......(or foolish)...soul had the where-with-al and audacity to go spelunking in that mammoth cavern for such a rare gem.::