Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

Retirement(Steve)

Post by DoF Archive » Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:08 pm

Date: 1/15/1998 11:12 PM Central Standard Time

::delivered by courier to be posted on the Outback's message board::

Duelers, Patrons, and any others that may read this,

As of now, you all know of my retirement from the recently released standings. I leave RhyDin for my homeland, in hopes that I cure what I can only describe as an internal pain, one that leaves no physical trace, but still causes suffering.

I do not remember the exact date that I entered the Outback for the first time, though it probably was after a night of DoS. I am glad I came over and dueled for the short period I did. I am happy that I could shoot to the rank of Emerald and place in the top 1/3 in the Diamond Quest on my first try.

DoF will always remain my favorite of dueling venues. I hope to return some day and improve my skills in this arena, for it is a certainly more fun, relaxing, and entertaning atmosphere than DoS shall ever be. And I complement Tex, Ringo, Jake, Panther, and others for creating that such atmosphere.

Farewell, and may you punch 'em inna face!

-Steven Glowacki

((Any questions might be answered by my posts in the DoS folder. If you have any others, I will be hanging around AOL, so you can IM/mail me, although I won't be dueling.))