Searching for a teacher (Rell)

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

Searching for a teacher (Rell)

Post by DoF Archive » Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:20 pm

Date: 1/27/1998 8:55 PM Central Standard Time

Soarell's time was without a doubt limited. She knew if she was to improve in DoF she'd be forced to search out a qualified teacher. Her problem was in part, not finding one who's interests, nor her own went beyond training in DoF. She decided to see what might happen if she posted a classified on the DoF boards.DoF - Trainer wanted - part timeI'm looking for a trainer on a part time basis, schedule is flexible. I'm interested in moving my basic skill set to one of intermediate, I am not on a mission to rule DoF. I require a trainer of fit mental and physical stature. Gender is not an issue. Whether you are a new or established trainer, please contact me here and list any requirements you have before taking on a new client. Any references you have available would beappreciated.My thanks,Rell deWilliamsTDL PublicistGlass
DoF Archive
Archivist

Re: Searching for a teacher (Rell)

Post by DoF Archive » Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:21 pm

Date: 1/27/1998 10:30 PM Central Standard Time

I'd be happy to train you. That is if you would find me qualified enough. I have been dueling for almost two years. I learned from the great master Imp a three time diamond. I do not have a job so my time in rydin is not being used as I sit on the couch all day waiting for the DoF rings to open, so i think i need a job. You wouldn't have to pay me. I will volenteer my my time to train you. If you dofind me qualified enough i'll gladly take the job.

Kelkiller,"the bee"
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:21 pm

Date: 1/28/1998 5:07 PM Central Standard Time

Dear Rell, I would love having the honor to help teach a you, especially with the promise you showed last week. Plus, since Killer is my sensei, I could be there when he teaches you. Again, it would be my honor, and I hope to see you soon.Sincerely,Kazakill Charles Darkhart
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:22 pm

Date: 1/29/1998 10:12 PM Central Standard Time

Wow,

Thanks so much for the offers. I'd like to take some time to meet with you in person as obviously having some communication capability is important. I want someone who's involved in more than just fighting but the people and the health of the sport. I really really appreciate the people who've offered to help and would never consider doing this free of charge to me. I will be present in the arena as much as I am able this weekend if I am unable
to meet with you, I shall contact you in person.

Rell~
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:23 pm

Date: 2/1/1998 1:01 AM Central Standard Time

::smiles at the request and offers::
::Wonders if she knows he has trained two emeralds, one who now runs the joint and the other who runs the TTDoF::
::Shrugs and scribbles on the posts::

Soarell,
You might look me up sometime. I might be able to help with a rather unique style.

::grins at that::

Coynz
Former Eternal Glass
Head of House LRWWWC