Spook contemplates life

Read-only archive for the Duel of Magic
DoM Archive
Archivist

Spook contemplates life

Post by DoM Archive » Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:21 pm

Date: 8/25/99 7:20 AM Eastern Standard Time

Late one night, while V.M. Smith was deep into his sleep, his resident spook took the opportunity to do some deep thinking about it's shadowy half-life, and it's future plans.
It's been so long since I've last been here, I doubt they even remember me. If only I had won that fight, I would still be alive, not being forced to share a body with someone else's mind. Still, this is better than staying on the other side of the grave. Better to have someone else's body than none at all.
As time went on, spook thought about an incident involving it, Mr. Smith, and Kelli over in the outback.
So what if I talked Vincent into letting me become dominant for a few rounds. Nothing wrong with that. I just don't get how Kelli could think I was evil incarnate. I did get carried away a bit, but it was my first time dueling in months. I just can't let it happen again, that's all.
Now all I have to do is show up on the isle. I can't wait to see the look on their faces when the see that Luna Mask is back, if only in spirit.