Question for the Community

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

Question for the Community

Post by DoF Archive » Sun May 16, 2004 5:51 pm

Date: 7/26/2000 9:47 PM Central Daylight Time

Dear Duel of Fists Community,

I am still not a very experienced dueler in Duel of Fists, but I would like to present a question to all from my curiosity. On Wednesday night, I observed the grandest fighter of the entire community, the champion of the Diamond Quest, and the most recently "crowned" Jesse Troyn astonish me in every way possible. I saw the Diamond himself sit on his butt all night long and do nothing but create more demeaning rules that no one will listen to and
do absolutely nothing but sit there. I do understand that the Diamond is a non-challengeable title but I got a challenge for ya Jesse.

Since I returned to the Outback, I have yet to see you do anything that would give you the right to hold the title of Diamond. Personally I do not think that luck in one tournament should give you the power to make any rules you wish and do whatever you wish just because of LUCK. Therefore I, Luxor Daniels, challenge Jesse Troyn to a Test of Manhood. I don't care for the title. I want your arrogance to be extinquished and to embarrass you in
front of those you mock. I've seen nothing but an arrogant slob from you yet. If you really are a fighter, PROVE IT. TO ME. Against me. So here's your first Test of Manhood. A real man will not turn me down. So IF you write back accepting this challenge, I don't want to hear any arrogant remarks or questioning what gives a Glass the right to challenge a Diamond, then that proves to me and to everyone that the Almighty Diamond is nothing
but a scared lucky individual who knows he has no chance at all.

So Jesse, you've just been called out. Just how good are you??

Luxor Daniels
DoF Archive
Archivist

Re: Question for the Community

Post by DoF Archive » Sun May 16, 2004 5:52 pm

Date: 7/26/2000 11:32 PM Central Daylight Time

Loser,

Just a few random points before I respond to your challenge. 1) My last name is spelled Troyan. With an "a." The least you could do is get that right. 2) I've made it to the finals 3 times out of 3 Diamond Quests. I won 2 of those. It wasn't just one lucky tournament, chump. 3) I've lost matches here and there before. It definitely doesn't embarass me, and it certainly won't ever extinguish my arrogance.
Now that we've got that cleared up, nobody. I refuse your sad little challenge. I am clearly less of a man than you are. Three cheers for the great glass and his amazing Test of Manhood. In the future, I suggest you waste psychological games and idle threats on somebody that cares how people look at him. Have a nice life, sucker. I've earned the right do sit on my lazy butt if that's what I want to do.

-JT
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Sun May 16, 2004 5:52 pm

Date: 7/27/2000 1:05 AM Central Daylight Time

How inspiring our fresh Diamond is.

Bray for a challenge as a Baron in the bloody Arena but shrink from the question of a Glass here, Jesse? Your hide'll be softer than swamp peat-moss if you keep acting like some rightful king on your shifting throne. Simple regents do more with less.

Luxor, I'm surprised the illustrious Jesse Troyan graced you with his royal welsh response. It takes considerable work to get the Diamond's quill up, but even more to draw some ink from the hole.

Janella
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Sun May 16, 2004 5:53 pm

Date: 7/28/2000 7:17 PM Central Daylight Time

Dear Almighty Slob,

First of all, I already know I'm a loser so calling me one does no harm whatsoever. Second of all I know damn well how your name is spelled and will spell it however I want to Jesse Troyn. Third of all I was only referring to your luck in the most recent Diamond Quest. I could care less about your previous neverending reign. You can admit you got pretty lucky in this one. And if you don't think so, that just shows how stupid you really are.
And lastly I would like to thank you for proving that you are a disgrace to the whole community by showing us all you're nothing more than a wimp who is scared of a mere Glass.

Luxor Daniels
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Sun May 16, 2004 5:54 pm

Date: 7/28/2000 8:24 PM Central Daylight Time

Chump,

You're welcome. I'm always happy to help somebody prove their little point. Bravo.

-JT
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Sun May 16, 2004 5:54 pm

Date: 8/24/2000 7:37 PM Central Daylight Time

Luxor why in the world do u bring this up? Jesse has earned the right to act as he does. So stop complaining. Also what is up with this stupid challenge thing? Why couldnt u just ask him for a duel during dueling hours and if he said no then go on with ur pathetic life. That is all I have to say to ur whining remarks.