Death of a Roman

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

Death of a Roman

Post by DoF Archive » Mon May 17, 2004 1:13 pm

Date: 9/16/2001 9:25 PM Central Daylight Time

::a post appears on the board::

Guillermus Iulius Fortis was found dead on the sands of Twilight Isle on today, the 16th day of the ninth month, in the year of our Lord, 2001. He died of a slit throat. Eyewitnesses have been quoted that the Lady Illusia Marcine was the one who did slit his throat.
DoF Archive
Archivist

Re: Death of a Roman

Post by DoF Archive » Mon May 17, 2004 1:14 pm

Date: 9/17/2001 3:56 PM Central Daylight Time

::cold emerald and silver eyes move over the posts, and a cold grin turns the woman's lips as those eyes befall on one post, that catches her attention, a nod as she grabs her own quill and parchment, to pen a bit, herself::

It be a wonder ta me 'ow Guillermus Iulius Fortis be dead...::tilts her head a bit as the orb replays that specific scene from the night before::

::another shake of her head, and a cold grin turned her lips as she continued to pen a bit::

A wonder indeed...Though mind ye, I would love ta take tha credit fer this an tarnish my name a bit more, but alas, I cannae take tha credit...Er can I? I will say this though, my daggers nae e'er left their place wit'in my cloak an upon their place on my thighs, but...then 'gain iffin taking responsibility fer this death twould be better than denying my blade touched 'is throat, than by all means, let 'is tongue be silenced fere'er, but as I 'ad
said on tha Isle that eve, nae shall mourn 'im. A blessing indeed iffin it were true 'e were dead. 'owe'er I will say this...Iffin this accursed Roman be seen 'gain in my midst, an 'is tongue runs as fiery as it did this night, then I shall nae be 'eld accountable fer my actions, an will take full responsibility iffin 'is bloodied corpse be found tossed ta tha goblins 'ence.

~*~Illusia Marcine~*~

Proud mother of Setiva and Kolanos Marcine

Proud sister of Johnathan Ecorian Havoick

55th Magess in Rhydin's Duel of Magic

~The balance of light and dark, now come to terms~
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Mon May 17, 2004 1:15 pm

Date: 9/18/2001 3:04 AM Central Daylight Time

>He died of a slit throat. Eyewitnesses have been quoted that the Lady
>Illusia Marcine was the one who did slit his throat.

I happened to be at the Island that night and as I see it the accounts are strange indeed. As an eyewitness I can say this Illusia intent was not fullfilled by her own hand although she may wish it had been. In light of the events that have transpired I ask one question. Who posted the message on the board if not the man himself? I know that I have not been here long enough to of met or known this Guillermus Iulius Fortis, but from all reports he
was not a person well liked or recieved. So does that leaves out friends possible leaving the message on the board? Please respond if anyone knows the answer to these questions. They may lead to the answer of another question. "Is he still alive?"
Klan
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Mon May 17, 2004 1:15 pm

Date: 9/18/2001 9:20 PM Central Daylight Time

Would that the uneducated fools would take up the slaughtering of each other more whole-heartedly. We don't see nearly enough of this.

Xerzes Maureen
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Mon May 17, 2004 1:16 pm

Date: 9/19/2001 6:46 PM Central Daylight Time

I take full responsibility for the murder of Guill.

Any questions or do we wait for the book?

*G*