Out in the open.

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

Out in the open.

Post by DoF Archive » Mon May 17, 2004 1:55 pm

Date: 1/11/2002 12:57 PM Central Daylight Time

Dear Slackers,

It's no secret that I'm not ashamed of my fighting here in the Outback. I think quite a bit of my accomplishments here. I also know that very few of you folks offer much in the ring comparatively.

However, it's becoming painfully apparent that not only do you folks suck at fighting, but you're ashamed enough of your performances to run around having your challenges occur in private, in the off hours, without any public notification or audience.

Really, in a way it's a good thing that you're finally over your denial and trying to keep your shameful performances to yourselves. However, the opals are community property, therefore, events pertaining to them should be publicized. Indeed, I do believe it states that they should be in the rules of challenge.

So I, for one, will be conducting myself as a proper opal challenger should. Disturbing trend, following the rules and all... I know.

Casey and I will be meeting to decide the future holder of MoonBeryl next Friday night. That gives all of you enough time to clear your schedules and come watch how an opal challenge should be done.

~TT