PathFinder Challenge

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

PathFinder Challenge

Post by DoF Archive » Mon May 17, 2004 2:00 pm

Date: 2/19/2002 6:21 PM Central Daylight Time

To all it may concern:

I challenged Dustin. We'll be fighting tonight (that's Tuesday the 19th) at 9:15 or so pm ((ET)).

Sarah'll be there as the official.

Jaycy Ashleana
DoF Archive
Archivist

Re: PathFinder Challenge

Post by DoF Archive » Mon May 17, 2004 2:00 pm

Date: 2/19/2002 6:24 PM Central Daylight Time

I'd also like to add that NO ONE and I mean NO ONE ever messes with my paycheck.

Wait, except Jaycy. In fact, that's what she did. That's why I'm gonna pound her face in. Now I remember.

Come watch, it'll be fun.

~Dustin
DoF Archive
Archivist

Re: PathFinder Challenge

Post by DoF Archive » Mon May 17, 2004 2:01 pm

Date: 2/23/2002 1:49 PM Central Daylight Time

On the night of Tuesday, February 19 in the year 2002, I, Sarah Hunter, did have the pleasure of calling a challenge match for the right to bear Pathfinder. The challenger, Jaycy Ashleana. The defender, Dustin Manjahcapery.

The results are as follows:

In match #1, I sent them to the Ice rink (Jaycy's favorite ring it seems). After a very close match that went all the way to sudden death, Dustin pulled out the win 5-4 in 10 rounds.

In match #2, I sent them to the Pit (for what would a challenge match be without a fight in the muck?). Before beginning, the stakes were raised between the two. If Dustin wins...Jaycy would have to pay his salary DOUBLE and upfront in CASH for his services on BladeSingers. If Jaycy won...Dustin agreed not to challenge for opal for the next two cycles AND not to participate in a Diamond Quest during that time. With these new higher stakes, they
began their duel, the muck adding some spice to it. When all was said and done, Dustin won this one by a landslide 5-1 in a mere 7 rounds.

It seems Jaycy owes him some cash!

Final: Dustin retains his right to bear Pathfinder by successfully defending his title in two straight matches.