My comments

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

My comments

Post by DoF Archive » Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:21 am

Date: 10/18/1997 12:19 PM Central Standard Time

::A hooded spirit floats in, softly levitating over the floor of the Outback. A horrific shield of immense flames surrounds him as he speaks::I don't understand some of you. Will this fun sport be overcome by the feelings of jealousy? I sincerely hope not. Dex, Ryan, this goes for both of you. Ryan, Jeff has been dueling in The Outback much longer than you, why would you complain about his skill?
Dex, what gives *you* the right to disrepect Ryan but totally respect Shanni when they have mutual statements, but one is more popular? I think everybody should settle down and treat each other with respect and equality.

-::simply signs this:: A hooded spirit, who watches all of you...
DoF Archive
Archivist

Re: My comments

Post by DoF Archive » Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:21 am

Date: 10/18/1997 8:43 PM Central Standard Time

::sighs as he reads the note::

Little spirit that watches over...

It seems that you have stumbled upon the wrong time to stoke at the fires... they are but cinders now... I am certain that they will catch flame in the future, but as for now I hope that we can all drop this issue as though it was a dirty Kleenex...

Ian Munro
Tisman Black Rose
DoF Archive
Archivist

Re: My comments

Post by DoF Archive » Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:22 am

Date: 10/19/1997 1:54 PM Central Standard Time

Ian...

Do not worry my fellow emerald. I will not allow the hooded spirit to misinterpret my grievance and refuel a flame. The matter is not cinders in my eyes but ashes cold and damp.

:: smiles and faces the Spirit ::

I know you not nor do you truly know me. Should you wish to speak with me conjure yourself up a message private and direct, otherwise lets leave this matter behind.

Dex MontoyaLoyal to RhyDin