Moonberyl Challenge Results

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

Moonberyl Challenge Results

Post by DoF Archive » Mon May 17, 2004 2:46 pm

Date: 6/6/2002 11:01 PM Central Daylight Time

::a note written on parchment paper with a wax seal at the top, the initials being SRH, is tacked to the boards, it reads the following::

On the Night of
Wednesday, the Fifth of the month of June

I, Ms. Sarah Rebekah Hunter, did have the honor of officiating one challenge for the right to bear the Yellow opal: Moonberyl. The results are as follows:

Mrs. Casey Shiv Blade, the challenger, meekly entered the Outback during regular hours in search of Mr. Tareth Thorn, defender. Her purpose: to take him up on his challenge to the emeralds and try to take Moonberyl from him.

Beginning on the Bridge, the first match was a hard fought battle which ran to SUDDEN DEATH. Casey came out the other side of this twelve round duel as the winner.

In the second match the two were sent to the PIT, for what would a challenge be without a match in the PIT? Once again, in round nine, we found ourselves with another SUDDEN DEATH match, and once again, Casey was able to come out the other end with the win!

Upon the commencement of the challenge, I requested the gem, Moonberyl, from Tareth. I was informed that the gem was not in his possession. Apparently it was given to his sister, Caedia, to give to Anubis to buy her freedom. OR that’s what he tells me. Unable to confirm this or get the gem, I only am able to leave this matter to Matthew Simon.

For now lets all congratulate our new rightful Moonberyl holder (even if it’s not in her possession just yet)...

Casey Shiv Blade