Recieving a letter.

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

Recieving a letter.

Post by DoF Archive » Thu May 20, 2004 12:27 pm

Date: 10/22/2003 6:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time

::Gork was in the hospital, recovering still, when suddenly the nurse came in and said, "Sir, We have a letter for you." Gork responded, "Alright, Thanks."::

::Upon reading who it was from, Grayson Macleod, He already knew what he wanted and began to write a letter back to him, He sent it back to be sent through the mail::

:: Then the nurse asks, Just to make sure you aren't going to do something foolish like go and fight, Who was that from?" Gork then responded, "That was Grayson.. After my rock again." The nurse then gave him a serious expression, "You will not fight." Gork responded, "I have to, Why would you care?" "You are my patient, Why don't you fight him in the hologram form?" "Duh, I couldn't beat the stuffing out of him that way." ::

::She left, and snuck up behind Gork through a secret panel with a group of thugs, And they slapped a straightjacket onto him. "What is the meaning of this?" "To make sure you don't leave." "Crap."::

::Gork was laying in the hospital.. Or so he thought. Locked in a room, Without the ability to use his arms::

:: He would not be confined like this. He then ran and booted the door down. An Alarm then went off, He did what anyone would do.. He ran like hell! He was dodging thugs all over the place, And he found himself surrounded with nowhere to go.. He seemed trapped.::

:: He looked around for something, Anything to get him out of this jam.. He found a fire escape nearby, So he made like a bull and lowered his head, Charging at that last resort.. He didn't bother with the stairs, he made a leap of faith to get away from the thugs.::

::He landed... In a garbage truck.. It was better than the road below.. So he went off in the garbage truck.::

::When he seemed to be far enough from the crooked hospital, He climbed on out on some Garbage with his feet. He made a walk down the road. It did seem odd to see a man in a straightjacket walking down the street, But it was Gorks only choice..::

::Gork was then just walking without a clue to where he was, and just kept walking. He  took care not to end up back at that crooked hospital...::