Tag Team DoF as of 10/30/97!!

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

Tag Team DoF as of 10/30/97!!

Post by DoF Archive » Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:06 am

Date: 11/5/1997 3:03 PM Central Standard Time

News From TTDoF!!Congratulations to Truth and Chaos as they take the lead in the race to climb the standings! Well done to the first of the Brass rank. Just as a reminder (as we've had problems with constant questions lately), a tag team is comprised of 2 people that fight together in the ring. The organization to which that tag team belongs can be comprised of up to 4 people. What does this mean? It means that your team can have up to 2 subs. If you want to switch in and out, then you can do so, but as I have said many times in the past few weeks, only 2 can be at ringside at a time. The other members of the team are more than welcome to cheer or manage, and even to go in the ring on the next fight, but let me stress that only 2 people can be fighting at a time. On another chord, there are rumors that people want TTDoF to open a second night. I have heard a few people express this opinion personally, and wonder upon the thoughts of everyone involved. If TTDoF were to open a second night, it could only be on Tuesdays, due to the reopening of DoF on Saturdays. With the 2nd night in mind, TTDoF may be opening its doors at 11 pm est instead of 10 pm est. There haven't been many people in the Outback to facilitate the 4 hour stretch, so it seems a rather futile effort for me to sit in an empty Outback for that extra hour. TTDoF is open every Thursday night from 10 pm until 2 am est in The Outback, Home of the Duel of Fists! Please feel free to send me any and all questions or comments, I'm always happy to have feedback on what you would like to see happen. We're heading into our 4th week of duels, so come on out and show your support! See you in the rings! Ian Munro Tisman Black Rose Commissioner of TTDoF Standings as of 10/30/97Team Name Wins-Losses Modifiers Last FightTag Team Belt HoldersVacant *********** ********* *********IronBronzeBrassTruth and Chaos 6-1 2 10-30-97StoneFour Horsemen 2-3 0 10-30-97LRWWWC 3-0 0 10-30-97The Glass Snakes 5-5 0 10-30-97Nova Axe 0-1 0 10-9-97Rook and Kefka 0-0 0 n/aEl Tres Terribles 0-0 0 n/aThe Fighting Emus 2-5 0 10-30-97Black Flag 1-1 0 10-23-97Bruise Brothers 1-2 0 10-23-97Court Jesters 1-2 0 10-9-97For more information about Tag Team Duel of Fists, check out the website at-http://members.aol.com/tagteamdofOr you can write any questions or comments to TagTeamDoF@aol.com.