Clean up time in the Outback!

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

Clean up time in the Outback!

Post by DoF Archive » Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:19 am

Date: 11/20/1997 2:14 AM Central Standard Time

After a night of trying out the powers of my newly-won Opal, I noticed how cluttered the Outback had become from the Glass Tournament, empty mugs, stubbed out cigars, and balls of paper scattered like tumbleweeds the result of a night of carousing by more people than the Outback rarely sees. I then realized that it wasn't much worse that normal, with Tismun and Tex around anyway :\ Therefore, I've decided to use my responibilities as the holder of
Moonberyl to become....the Official Duel of Fists Head Janitor! Fret no more about the overflowing trash bins, the strange smells coming from Tismun's locker....Just remember, if I catch any of ya tossing trash on the floor, you're gonna be dodging garbage for a week!

Your humble servant,
Ryan Mercury, resident trashman ;)
Fist Fighter, Emerald, Pupil of the Black Rose
-=Ryan Mercury=-
DoF Archive
Archivist

Re: Clean up time in the Outback!

Post by DoF Archive » Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:19 am

Date: 11/20/1997 3:59 PM Central Standard Time

::Smiles and says:: Congratulations on your new post jammer ::hands him a cardboard crown with the words "Head Janitor" written on it in red crayon::
DoF Archive
Archivist

Re: Clean up time in the Outback!

Post by DoF Archive » Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:20 am

Date: 11/20/1997 6:48 PM Central Standard Time

:;reads the post and wonders a few things...

1. Will Izzit be sad at the lack of trash not present in the outback for him to flirt with.

2. Will the wonderful atmosphere of the Outback be ruined by ..ack !!! Clean dishes and floors.

3. Is this a hidden plot by Tisha to redecorate the Outback....

4. Will Ryan be put on the payroll and if so how can he pay him inder the table.

5. Will he have to rent the table or can he just "borrow" one.

6. Will this start a bizzare trend among all other Opals to take up independant contracting jobs in the Outback. And if so what will Nova & DA do since they are so friggin lazy

With these questions on his mind Robert shrugged and resigned himself to wait and find out. The Outback had survived being blown up...redesigned...attacked by space mercs...continued vists by one Kay Anders and survived. Now came the biggest test of all.....could it handle being clean::