Toned Crbon Excavation

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

Toned Crbon Excavation

Post by DoF Archive » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:32 pm

Date: 12/30/1997 11:21 AM Central Standard Time

......i shifted into a lizard and climbed the massive grey wall of the Toned Crbon Institute of Technology, any larger creature would have been a drain on my magic orb. As i began to climb, my path was blocked by a redlizard with yellow eyes trying to mark his territory. The lizard began to circle me, but as soon as he moved to my left side...i attacked and we began fighting DoT (duel of tails.) His Tail Whip almost snapped me off the wall but i
quickly retorted with a Hiss follow by a Snap Tail Whip Combo and watched my red addversary fall the 3ft drop to the ground (3 ft is mighty big for a lizard.)
.......once i accended to the tenth floor of the building...i obeyed my instict, destructed my subatomic particles and manifested on the other side of the glass window. As i transformed back to human shape...i once again felt the emotions of one who knows not his history.......but would risk his life to discover it.......
DoF Archive
Archivist

Re: Toned Crbon Excavation

Post by DoF Archive » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:33 pm

Date: 12/31/1997 2:03 PM Central Standard Time

...i ran after that orb thinking "it knows better than to fly away during a fight...especially if i'm losing".....but soon i found out why it had left in such a hurry...i entered a room full of shattered orbs...i looked to the ground and saw too Grules lying on the ground chared to a crisp....as i rolled my eyes in an upward direction i saw my orb healing a somewhat larger Magenta Orb....pieces or the orb had been cracked by the Grulesand from the looks of it they planned on destroying it like the others upon the floor.........i had almost for gotten about the Guard that was chasing me until i heard a large grugging sound be hind he....the creature had caught up with me but my White Orb Still busy healing the Magenta Orb. The Guard spat a strong base on my shoulder and swapped me across my back........................................i was regretting ever coming here.......until...........................
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:35 pm

Date: 1/3/1998 2:43 PM Central Standard Time

...i spit onto the camera lens and ran for the main frame....i typed in a word search for various colors....but i only came up with large files with many names that i didn't understand.....then i scratched an itch on the back of my neck and felt a tattoo....i had never before nothice it, nevertheless i quickly Shell Cloned my self and and saw the #17 on the back if it's neck......
((typing 17>)) ~~# 17~~
Bloop!
...The screen shows an image of me.....my face on the big screen...as i scrolled down i noticed the mention of shapeshifting and a Genetic engineer named Eon Scribe....i felt the White magic orb leave my body though my back but paid it no mind until i saw the reflection of a Mage Bolt....
as i turned around .....
:| :O :( i saw two 9 foot Scalled Hybrids with thraits of various carnisours....

...The New Question at Hand Was......."Can I Handle Those?".....
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:37 pm

Date: 1/3/1998 4:15 PM Central Standard Time

...i ran up to the 9footer the orb had all ready mage bolt and dropped low for a legsweep the the creature just Jabbed me with his 11 inch fist....but Using the skill of Reflection i quickly Spinned from the Jab and kicked him in the chest......The damage was painful........to my foot as i heard a crackling noise in my ankle.....as his Chop began to crush my bone.....i was only saved by the Displacement back to the Mainframe cast by my orb......i turned slightly to look at the screen and halted in my anger to fight as i saw the picture of my face slowly fading off the screen and square in casing the words [ Deleting File Clone 17 ] and as i looked down i noticed within a blue tinted window a Cube with various smaller squares beginning to disappear as the info was fading....i jabbed into the glass and snatched the cubes from the cord source.....The White ORb of magic flew Back into my chest........rejuvinating my power of shapeshift.....i changed into a Grenn Dragon an Launched my self out the same window i entered.....Hoping to make it back to the Red Dragon Inns....before they could send a Tail after me....
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:37 pm

Date: 12/31/1997 2:04 PM Central Standard Time

...figuring that the room was far too large to scan by eye...i sent my orb my orb of magic to through out the 200ft area in search of distinguishing objects. As i began meditating with the intent of using the eye of the orb....our link halted in front of a computer main frame guarded by two unsighly creatures. The orb reimaged the reflected light from behind it onto the from of its sphere for an invisible appearance...
I quickly jumped off the ledge of the window and safely landded 30ft below by tossing the absorbed force of the fall into a Mind Whip which i projected into the skull of a Guard. As the the other approached me i was hypnotized by his shifting skin cells and temporarly blinded...but i quickly regained focus after flying 8 yards from the hit he struck into my chest.....
when i stood, i called the power of Mage Bolt from my orb but it seemed to ignore me as it raced across the room and through a window......::bad timing to go sight seeing::.....noticing that the guard was still persueing me...i did the only thing i could....ran after my orb.........
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:40 pm

Date: 1/1/1998 2:48 AM Central Standard Time

..i stood up from the ground and stared in startlement as both the White Orb and the Magenta Orb raced at my chest.....the pain of obsorbing them both slowly turned into a smile as the Guard approached and and i snapped his chest open with a Jab, Spinned behind him and gave him a kick.....as he flew forward from the momentum i used my powers of magic to phase in front of him...then smoothly laid upon him...a swift Jump Kick.......
.....the Magenta Orb had given me the power and knowlege of Fist.....but i still had alot more to space to cover within this building and by the lens on the camera above ...i knew i had to move fast......