Results of the MoonBeryl Tourney

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

Results of the MoonBeryl Tourney

Post by DoF Archive » Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:09 pm

Date: 2/6/1998 12:12 PM Central Standard Time

Congrats to Jeff Oakenshield as he ran over his opposition to claim MoonBeryl! With a tourney record of 5-0, Jeff went to 5 rounds of hard fought duels against some of the finest competitors that the Outback knows. Everyone fought hard for the honor of wearing our Yellow Opal, and much fun was had by all. The round by round action is listed below.Once again, congratulations to Jeff, the new holder of MoonBeryl, the Yellow Opal of DoF!Round 1-Killerbe15 def. Goldglo, 5-2 in 12 rounds. (Izzy)Falablah def. TarlCab0t, 5-3 in 10 rounds. (Izzy)Kyttn def. NateRch, 5-4 in 14 rounds. (Artie)J Oaknshld def. Anthonny, 5-1 in 7 rounds. (Artie)Eliminated- NoneRound 2- Falablah def. Killerbe15, 5-2 in 8 rounds. (Izzy)J Oaknshld def. Kyttn, 5-2 in 9 rounds. (Izzy)Goldglo def. TarlCab0t, 5-3 in 9 rounds. (Artie)Anthonny def. NateRch, 5-1 in 6 rounds. (Artie)Eliminated- TarlCab0t (0-2), NateRch (0-2)Round 3-J Oaknshld def. Falablah, 5-3 in 10 rounds. (Artie)Kyttn def. Killerbe15, 5-3 in 6 rounds. (Izzy)Goldglo def. Anthonny, 5-4 in 11 rounds. (Izzy)Eliminated- Killerbe15 (1-2), Anthonny(1-2)Round 4-J Oaknshld def. Goldglo, 5-0 in 5 rounds. (Artie)Falablah def. Kyttn, 5-3 in 8 rounds. (Izzy)Eliminated- Goldglo (2-2), Kyttn (2-2)Round 5-J Oaknshld def. Falablah, 5-4 in 11 rounds. (Artie)Eliminated- Falablah (3-2)Winner- J Oaknshld with a record of 5-0.
DoF Archive
Archivist

Re: Results of the MoonBeryl Tourney

Post by DoF Archive » Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:10 pm

Date: 2/6/1998 2:22 PM Central Standard Time

::Smiles and takes the mic from Bane to add his well wishes::

Though Bane managed to cover it all Jeff, I would like to offer my congrats. to you as well. Once again you had an amazing night on the road to your final victory; a truly impressive feat in the face of such good competition. May you wear Moonberyl well and defend it like champion you have proven yourself to be.

To the other emeralds that showed to compete for the honor, I thank you as well. From what I read it was an incredible night for you all one filled with good spirited competition.

Personal thanks to Artie, Destre & Izzit all--of whom gave up a night off to make the night happen for us. Nice job folks!

I look forward to many fine tourneys in the future. Keep an eye out in the days ahead for more chances to puncheachother'inna face!

See you in the ring,
RDI Tex
DoF Team Leader
DoF Archive
Archivist

Re: Results of the MoonBeryl Tourney

Post by DoF Archive » Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:10 pm

Date: 2/6/1998 2:45 PM Central Standard Time

::nod nod to Tex and Bane::Very nicely done Jeff. With a night (and mornin) of duelin like that you deserve to have the opal. I almost had u at the end there but u walked away with the win. I wish you luck in your defenses and I hope ta see ya around the rings ;)~Falablah Dalegate~