ShadoWeaver Challenge Results

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

ShadoWeaver Challenge Results

Post by DoF Archive » Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:30 pm

Date: 2/23/1998 1:30 PM Central Standard Time

On Sunday February 22nd Killerbe15 took on Bob Braxxx for the right to bear the Black Opal ShadoWeaver. RDI Destre did the honor of calling the match and the result are as follows.

In a challenge that went the full 3 duels, Killerbe15 did win the Opal two matches to one.

Match One- 5-3 to Killer in 12 rounds.

Match Two- 5-0 to Braxxx in 11 rounds.

Match Three- 6-5 to Killer in 16 rounds.

Thank you to all who attended to witness and to RDI Destre who gave of her own free time to call the match. Best of luck to Killer in his future defenses.

RDI Tex,
DoF Team Leader
DoF Archive
Archivist

Re: ShadoWeaver Challenge Results

Post by DoF Archive » Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:30 pm

Date: 2/23/1998 1:57 PM Central Standard Time

Results of the Challenge for the Shadow WeaverBob Braxxx did meet Killerbe15 in the Outback on 2/22/98 at 8PM EST. I am very honored to have been chosen to referee this Challenge. My sincere thanks to each of you for allowing me to be a part of this epic Challenge. The fighting was fierce with Shadow Weaver making it's self felt through out the Dueling. The first Duel was held in the ring The Reaper. Both duelers were eager to fight and their strength made for a great show for the few fans present. It was quickly shown that this Challenge would be a great one as both duelers went after each other with a flury of punches and kicks as well as taking to the air to avoid getting hit. Killerbe15 won 5-3 in 8 hard fought roundsThe Second Duel was held in the ring Shadow's Bless. The Shadow did indeed bless this duel as Shadow Weaver continually threw up shadows to distract Killerbe15. Not only was Killerbe15 distracted but the fans as well as myself had to rely on hearing alone to know what was happening. The sounds from within the ring were horrifying to say the least. Bob Braxxx decimated Killerbe15 in this one 5-0 in 11 Shadowed roundsThe Final and deciding Duel was held in ring Chaos awaits. Even with both duelers fighting exastion, and the Shadows themselves, both put up herculian efforts. Mass Chaos did ensue as they fought tooth and nail for the right to claim this Dark Opal, Shadow Weaver. Clear evidence of this being that rounds 13-14-15 remained in SUDDEN DEATH!!!! Neither dueler would budge an inch as they stood toe to toe and slugged it out. In the end it was a kickthat sealed the Duel. Killerbe15 won 6-5 in 16 emotional and physically grueling rounds. Final words Killerbe15 Challenged Bob Braxxx and won the right to hold the Opal Shadow Weaver, after three heart-stopping Duels. Now we all saw what happened to Bob while he held this Opal. His sinking farther and farther into the Darkness. His anger easy to rise and seemingly only satisfied while he was in the rings pounding away at his opponents or getting pounded. I don't know about the rest of you but I will be watching Killerbe15 closelyto see just what the Opal will do to him and his life now.... Bob you fought proudly and well. You are a true warrior at heart!! I look forward to watching you duel many more times in the future. Congrats Killerbe15 for your successful Challenge. May you wear the Shadow Weaver proudly and defend it well!!
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:31 pm

Date: 2/23/1998 2:54 PM Central Standard Time

::reads the results from the boards with a slow shake of his head from side to side::

(vsw) May the gods have mercy on your soul.

::wanders back home, recalling just how much turmoil his reign brought to his life, although the Black Opal did make things... interesting.::
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:31 pm

Date: 2/23/1998 11:10 PM Central Standard Time

Ryan wearily walks into the Outback and heads for the bulletin board, the only source of information of this sport, for him. Seeing the results of the ShadoWeaver challenge, he mutters....
"Mercy on his soul? Mercy is needed for our souls....we have to watch."

Shaking his head, the shadow of a man walks out, headed for home.