Taken down! (Silver)

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

Taken down! (Silver)

Post by DoS Archive » Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:34 pm

Date: 04 Sep 1999 18:26:41 EDT

Silver wandered through the catacombs, she enjoyed doing that since she had gotten official permission to do so. The months she spent down here exploring without permission were fun and full of excitement, what with the guards chasing her and all (they were quite enjoyable to pull pranks on) but now things were on the up and up and she had a pass to wander freely.

The fiend took her completely by surprise, her complacency noted a bit too late. The demon stood only four feet tall but it's deadly talons and poisonous spikes that lined it's body and tail made for a fiece opponent. It's tail whipped out and slashed a deep gouge in her thigh before she could react to it's prescence.

Her angered cry echoed through halls long since unused by any but her own curious self. Her form shifted slightly and daggers formed in her hands, lashing out at the fiend with a beserker rage.

The battle that ensued left one dead fiend in the catacombs of the Arena and one badly damaged caller. Her form blurred, a fever gripping her essence as the poison from it's initial attack slithered through her "blood".

"I...hate... poison.", Silver muttered as she crawled forward, intending to go to the Callers' bunk house. She made it six feet before collasping in a heap, the poison would have to work it's way through her before she moved another inch.

((Authors' note: I apologize for missing my shift this past Thursday. I, the player, took sick suddenly and unfortunately it was in a manner that made sitting at a computer completely out of the question. I want to thank Stormi for filling in for me and hopefully she won't have to do that often. I'll be back next Thursday to try and perfect my calling skills again! :D ))