The Past lives again. Pt One

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

The Past lives again. Pt One

Post by DoS Archive » Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:41 pm

Date: 9/6/97 8:38 AM Pacific Standard Time

Jola slips into the DoS Arena, having determined Ulath was present. Keeping in the shadows, she watches Ulath duel, not wanting to upset him and cause him to lose.

After the duel, Ulath finds a seat and settles. Jola decides that this is as good a time as any. As Ulath is fiddling with his cloak, Jola reaches to Ulath's cloak and adjusts it slightly from behind, whispers, "Hello."

Dark Axe jumps as he hears a familiar voice behind him! Jola backs up in a hurry, knowing that Ulath can be dangerous when provoked.

Ulath turns to come face to face with his dead wife. Standing quickly, his dark jade eyes flashing bright red, he grabs Jola by the throat and pushes her against the wall, snarling, "Who are you and why were you sent to me?!" His gaze is fierce, his nostrils flare in anger. "Why are you tormenting me!?"

Jola's gasp, startled in spite of attempting to be prepared, is cut off by Ulath's hand on her throat, but she doesn't move to dislodge him.

"WHO ARE YOU?" he screams into her face.

Jola's eyes are steady in spite of her uncertainty, and her reply is but a whisper, "Jola. Your wife."

Dark Axe releases her throat, pushing both hands against his head until his face turns bright red. " How could you be Jola? My wife is dead." Ulath glares at Jola as his eyes become even fiercer.