Torn

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

Torn

Post by DoS Archive » Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:37 am

Date: 01 Apr 2000 00:03:08 EST

::after a brief stay in the arena, and short last duel dedicated to one...he steps down into the arena and pauses in front of an unlit ring:: ... ::wanting to make this quick for himself he slides into the ring and unsheathes the now black raiper which hangs at his side:: ... ::staying silent he rises the raiper above head and and then implales himself, the
thin raiper flexes and bends be he pushes it through his ribcage and pierces into his lung, there the raiper stays as he falls back, his eyes slowly close as his breathes becoming shorter:: ... ::now in short deep gasps he reaches for his last breathes of the world, and he faintly gurgles as he bleeds more and more internally...then slowly his muscle relax as his head falls gently to the ring mat::

((A.N.- Because of school, work, and family problems I must leave. And RPing and making my schedule even more hectic. I'm am unsure if I shall return or not, if I do it most likely be in the late summer; but I still don't know. Goodbye all, it was fun while it lasted! :) ))