Obituary

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

Obituary

Post by DoS Archive » Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:35 pm

Date: 24 Aug 2000 19:48:33 EDT

Today, Thursday, August 24, at approximately 6:30 PM, Zenith S. "Zen" Rising passed away in his home at the age of forty.

The cause of Mr. Rising's death was a failure of his liver and kidneys, due to their deterioration after being damaged in an accident several weeks ago. While his prognosis was initially positive, and Mr. Rising was responding well to treatment, his condition took a turn for the worse last night, and at approximately 11:30 AM today he lapsed into unconsciousness and never awoke.

Per his last will and testament, Mr. Rising's body is being brought to his hometown, where it will be interred and buried several days from now.

He has no surviving family members. His remaining assets will be divided according to his last will and testament.

((So this is it for me. Yes, he really is dead, and yes, I am really finished. What can I say... I struggled with this decision, more so than I expected to. Even down to the end it was difficult to make. I don't have much to say about departing... I had some good times but enough bad ones as well. So I can't really emphasize one over the other. I guess the best thing to say here is nothing.

If you wish to stay in contact with me and don't already have the means to do so, contact me sometime in the next 36 hours, because after that I'll be gone from AOL for good.))