Iniquity

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

Iniquity

Post by DoS Archive » Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:09 pm

Date: 24 Jan 2002 00:49:55 EST

"What would life be without iniquity, my friend? A world without a necessary pillar. If there is no evil--if there is no forsaken--then there is no boundary, and how could a human live without a boundary? How could any thing ever change? Evil is that little thing inside you to blame as a scapegoat for your irrational thoughts; something to point your finger at when you
yourself created the imaginary devil.
Human life is quite the contradiction to anything rational, for they base their vitality on the idea of something more divine than them--ha! That is outrageous, to say the least--nothing created me outside the imagination of a fickle little human, for their corrupt minds bent and rearranged a whole conglomeration of thoughts, each and every evil one piecing together the exact same thing they fear. They are my creators, and yet I am their
vandal.
I feed off the world, and catch it by the brunt. Fear is my harvest, and to harvest such a banquet is more than delightful, for it is far more than gourmet to feast on a person's apprehension; a virgin to your strumpet. And mind you, the world is thusly filled with so much apprehension that dally at the thought.
There is nothing more painful than breaking a person's mind; his consciousness; him. Have you ever axed a man's head off while he pleaded for his life? Have you ever pulled each and everyone one of his teeth out until he finally gave up his reason for being? Have you ever butchered someone enough to where you couldn't identify him ever again?
I did not think so. So this must be new for you." And the axe fell.