Results o the Warlord's Tournament

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

Results o the Warlord's Tournament

Post by DoS Archive » Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:02 pm

Date: 10 Dec 2002 03:29:33 EST

Lords, Ladies and Myriad Creatures o' Rhydin,

Another Warlord's Tournament is come ta an end roundin' out this year's Tourneys. If ya werent there ya missed a fine display o' talent. A grand time was ta be 'ad and a fair amount o' skilled action ta be seen. A gracious thanks ta those that aided in the festivites also... Rehn, Stormi and Celes.. fer wi'out them this wouldna been possible. By the end o' nite one we were ahead o' schedule and finished nite two easily nuff 'round the stroke o'
midnite. The participants made it all come together and little effort was wasted o'er the course o' the past two nites.

All the participants did well but was Andur Salsinger that claimed the undefeated spot in the Winner's Bracket. After the duelers were weeded out in the Loser's Bracket, it was Dalila that finally made it up through the rounds to meet Andur. Surely it was a fine effort by both and the results o' this match saw Andur defeat Dalila 6.5-5.5 in 13 rounds. This gave the warlord right o' first choice.

After a brief discussion wi' Dalila, Andur did claim the 5th Baronial Ring and declared alignment as Renegade ta the current O'erlord.

Dalila chose to exercise the Right o' Challenge and a date and time will be announced as soon as its forthcomin'.

My thanks ta all that came out ta join us and ta all who came and dueled.

Dutifully Recorded
Altara d Poison
((HOST Game Altara))
Warlord Tourney Coordinator

((ooc note: I know this prolly doesnt belong here but I am too tired to worry on it. I didnt feel like making two posts tonight..(lazy). A very special note of thanks sent to All that were invovled the past two nites. My attention was not fully on the nites due to health issues at home and if I failed to repsond to any it was not an intentional slight. My heartfelt thanks go out to all that were tolerant and patient with me and to those that
helped me out when my attentions were elsewhere....To Celes, Gerrek and Stormi go an additional mention...you guy/gals rocked in calling the matches. I woulda been lost without you 3 ;D ))