another time. . .

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

another time. . .

Post by DoS Archive » Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:45 pm

Date: 12 Oct 2003 08:27:31 EDT

::Raven left the Arena rather early and decided to take a walk around the town she now calls home. She wasn't paying a lot of attention to where she was headed as she was deep in thought which was a normal thing for her lately. She was wondering why it was that all of a sudden people from her childhood kept stealing her away to a place unknown know. Their powers were so much greater than hers that she would never be able to stop it. She stopped in front of a store window, and seeing her reflection in the window, a frown on her face she looked up into the starry night:: " Why can you not leave me alone to build a life for myself and not have to run anymore? Why do you keep doing this to me? Just leave me alone!!!" ::As she finished speaking to the skies, a bright flash of light came down on her and she once again disappeared into parts unknown. When she awoke she was laying in a field somewhere, completely dazed,and she looked around. She noticed a figure in a black cloak a few feet from her. She sat up and looked at the figure.:: " What do you want with me?" ::The figure merely responded with an evil laugh, then walked up to her. He finally spoke after a few long moments ::" You want nothing more to do with me? You don't remember who I am? I suggest that you think long and hard about what it is that you really want". ::Raven stared back at him " I just want to be left alone".:: The figure nodded. ::" If that is what you want then that is what you shall get" ::he said with another evil laugh:: " From this point on you are totally on your own":: and with that he turned and disappeared at the same time another flash picked up Raven and she landed somewhere in Rhydin, laying in a dark corner somewhere, unconscious, a darkening bruise on her right cheek of her face, her left leg bent up underneath her, bruising and scratches all along both of her legs. Her skirt and shirt were ripped, and she also had bruises all along her arms. She woke for a moment,not having a clue as to where she was, just long enough to whisper the words:: " Someone help me"
::then she passed out from the pain again.::