Diary of a Mad Woman

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

Diary of a Mad Woman

Post by DoS Archive » Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:50 pm

Date: 15 Oct 2003 01:17:53 EDT

It was nothing more than mental imagery on PJ's part, but her internal diary seemed to help pass the time. The envisioned pen flowed quickly across the imaginary journal, recording her thoughts ... and in much better penmanship than PJ truly possessed!

Dear Diary,

I wish I could tell you how long I've been here, or better still, I wish you could tell me. There are no clocks and the meals are sporadic enough to keep me guessing. The guard at the door isn't much of a conversationalist. If he talks at all, I have yet to hear it.

I have yet to see Shakira. I'm hoping when I do, I can persuade her to let me get a message to Max, and maybe to Cory, just to tell them I'm OK. Then again, who knows if either would even care at this point. They both have enough problems of their own.

I want outta here! I'd rather be in my cardboard box in an alley again than in this place! There isn't even a lock to pick! The door is just ... barred or something! Even working for G'nort was better than this. All these stupid changes, I regret them more now than I ever have! If I had just kept to myself, content in my street rat life, faceless and anonymous... NONE of this would've happened. I wouldn't have met Max, would've just kept scaring people away and gone on living. Now who knows what's gonna happen. If I ever DO get outta here, maybe I should just disappear into the street again. Ha! Let Shakira just try and find me then....

Paige Jenna Ramirez