Epilogue

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

Epilogue

Post by DoS Archive » Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:14 pm

Date: 29 Oct 2003 13:18:58 EST

Imp carried PJ to safety but PJ wouldn't wake up. He couldn't just leave her here in Badside, no sir, he couldn't. So he poofed to his hut carrying his precious. He carefully laid her down on the small bed but her legs were dangling. So he took a couple of chairs and put them at the end of the bed for her legs to rest.

Impette, who was waiting for him to return, was not happy that he returned carrying that ugly human. He wasn't supposed to bring her here. If he loved her, why would he bring that ugly thing home?

"Why does she have to stay here?" demanded Impette as she turned her back to the sleeping girl, crossing her arms over her chest.

"My precious forest mushroom, she's just too tired from the rescue. Please, let her stay until she feels better? Pleeeeease!" pleaded Imp with puppy-dog eyes.

Impette looked over her shoulder at PJ and said, "Fine, once she starts walking she's out."

For the next few days, much to Impette's disappointment, PJ slept and when she woke up she just ate some bread and fell asleep again. Just as Impette was starting to get frustrated with having that ugly thing laying in there taking up space and Imp's attention, PJ woke up.

"Where am I?" Asked PJ.

Imp, who had been watching her and caring for her for the time she rested quickly replied, "I saved you, my precious PJ. I brought you home!" He said with a drooling grin. "You've been sleeping for days! But look, I got food for you!" And he uncovered a tray with Raven's famous recipe of a little bit of everything. "I also got you beer! Your favorite: Red Orc!!!"

After looking dubiously at the tray PJ decided a bit of everything was better than nothing, considering she was starving. At least the beer was something she recognized.

"I can get you more food! Are you still hungry, my precious? I can find you more food, just wait here, Imp will take care of you!" PJ didn't get a chance to reply as Imp disappeared to get more food. Just then, PJ noticed the flyers scattered all over the place, and as her eyes moved through the room they stoped at the sight of a furious Impette standing at the door.

"That's it!! You ugly, human thing! Out!! Out you hear me!!! OUT!!!" yelled Impette, her face turning red.

PJ's eyes went wide open at the sight of a jealous Impette charging at her. Impette grabbed her by a leg and dragged her out of the small hut and dropped her unceremoniously right outside the door. Impette looked pleased with herself and continued her late spring cleaning by taking the flyers and using them as fuel for the fireplace. She will just tell Imp that PJ felt better and left. Yes, that's what she will tell him.