Annoying Awards

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

Post by DoS Archive » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:32 pm

Date: 18 Dec 2003 11:55:08 EST

It's "there should be a license," not "their." It's also "you're a better target," not "your." Not being on your list, I can't speak from personal experience. But I imagine others would have a hard time getting worked-up about your feeble attempts at insulting your betters. Your inability to make yourself understood through the written word ensures that, more often than not, your contributions to the corkboard are little more than the print equivalent of sticking up the wrong finger when trying to flip somebody off.

-JS
DoS Archive
Archivist

Date: 18 Dec 2003 15:03:47 EST

I say JS should be added to the annoying award faster than Harris. I hated my teachers who acted like the grammar police. On a personal note, I'd like to thank my mom and my dad for teaching me the value of saying nothing of value. I could not have won this award without their guidance.
Mrs. Robinson, if you're out there, I highlighted those special words that have multiple spellings to demonstrate I haven't forgotten the hell other children liked to call the first grade. Thanks for the "D" you heartless wench.

Var Medici-Giovanni
Proud Father, Proud Husband
DoS Archive
Archivist

Date: 21 Dec 2003 18:18:48 EST

::posts the following on the boards::

JS,

So youze thinks that spellin in this place is a survival skill?

Capt Sneggle

::laughs and walks off::