Archivist

Rhy'Din Weekly News, Week 3!

Post by DoS Archive » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:07 pm

Date: 11 Jan 2004 15:02:10 EST

Rhy'din Weekly News
Pslyder, managing editor
3rd week, 1st issue

LOCAL NOBLE ENDORSING EXERCISE!
Arithon Falessan noted to be taking up Marathon running! "I promised Overlady Shakira a bit of an improvement in the endurance capacity. . ." the local noble sheepishly stated!

GHOST OF DOMINIC FETZER HAUNTING LOCAL RESTAURANT BATHROOM!!
"Well, I never actually *saw* the spirit, but I know I saw something!" stated Merlak, owner of Merlak's All-You-Can-Consume Theme restaurant. "It was on a Tuesday. South of the Border night. Verceterix Favre had just finished off the first series of plates. When he came out of that bathroom, it must've scared him almost to death! It'd sounded like someone was getting carved up by a severely out of tune chainsaw! He was all white-faced and sweaty! And all night long, people just kept running out of there, screaming bloody murder, tears of fright streaming down their faces!" Mr. Favre was unavailable for comment as of press time.

On an unrelated side note, city officials closed down Merlak's yesterday, claiming the store owner was lacing his ground beef with cabbage in order to slash his production costs. Something was mentioned of overlarge customers consuming insane amounts of food. No one was available for comment at this time.

MENACE UNMASKED!
Max Quinlan Blue suspected of moonlighting as the bogeyman! Parents everywhere threatening lawsuits over psychotherapy!

CELEBRITY SIGHTING OF THE WEEK!
Thellis reported seen with prominent Disney figure! 'It's funny when she tinkles.' the little guy stated in an informal interview!

DISCOVERY SHOCKS HARBORMASTER!
Amaltea and Xenograg discover spaceship in town harbor! "It was during one of our. . .pleasure jaunts. . ."

SPECIAL FEATURE!
Elven 'Tude for the Dueling Dude. This week's makeover, Gork. This could take a while. . .

CONSPIRACY ABOUNDS!
Onyx Solare, Overlady Shakira and Panther in mass conspiracy to turn the world into a giant scratching post? Details inside!
DoS Archive
Archivist

Post by DoS Archive » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:08 pm

Date: 11 Jan 2004 23:02:50 EST

Whomever this great idea belongs to deserves to be taken to with an "out of tune chainsaw"
DoS Archive
Archivist

Post by DoS Archive » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:08 pm

Date: 12 Jan 2004 09:53:20 EST

::snicker::