Moving on

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

Moving on

Post by DoS Archive » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:34 pm

Date: 29 Jan 2004 10:25:34 EST

Wandering through Rhydin, night after night,day after day it seemed, was to Raven, not getting her anywhere..
Back at the Isle, where Vince so graciously gave her a place to call home, if only temporary, she looked arounnd. She knew it was time to move on. To go somewhere else and try to find her way, and also to find out about her past. Why she was who she was. why bad luck seemed to be following her where-ever she went. She had started to wonder recently, if she may indeed have some kind of family somewhere. She had to find out and it was something she had to do on her own.
Sitting down on her hammock, she scrawled Vince a letter"Thank you again for everything you have done. I may be back someday after I find the answers that I need" She signed it simply "Raven"
Then another note which she was going to put in the Arena before she left town " I want to thank each and every one of you for everything that you have done for me in making this feel like home. But I need to find some answers. I will see you all again." Once again just signed " Raven"
That being done, she packed up her little belongings, and headed for the Arena. After putting the note right on the bar, where she knew someone would find it, she looked around the room for the last time and then exited the building.
Once being outside, she started walking to the outskirts of town, willing herself not to look back.